[EnergyPlus_Support] Another TSe+ module: TSe+Glz

Dear EnergyPlus users,

As you may be aware, we at Taylor Systems Engineering, Inc. (TSE) are in the
process of developing a suite of tools to serve the data management needs
for EnergyPlus. The TSe+ modules are basically management utilities that
allow users to maintain, create and access the various data group libraries
used for their EnergyPlus inputs.

TSe+Mat was the first module, which managed the material inputs for
EnergyPlus.

Now we are happy to introduce the next module: TSe+Glz.

TSe+Glz allows the users to create/edit and manage the
glass/gas/blinds/shade component properties of windows and their
construction. Additionally the users can export the selected
component/construction into an IDF compliant format, for use in an E+ input
file conveniently.

TSe+Glz can be downloaded at:
http://www.tse-inc.net/tseplus

TSe+ modules are provided free of any charge. They do not require any
installation. Simply download and extract the zipped file and launch the
exe. The user manual is included in the zip file. Please mail you comments
and feedback to us at tseplus@xxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,

Smita Gupta
Energy Analyst