Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] problem in getting started

Teklay,

All of the files mentioned are placed in the EnergyPlus subdirectory
during installation.  If you accepted the default installation, they
will be located at c:\EnergyPlus.

If you specified a different path but don't now recall what it was,
you can search for any of the files using the Windows Explorer
"Search" command.  Just right click on your "My Computer" icon,
select "Search" and type in the name of any of the files mentioned.
All of the files mentioned will be located in the same directory.

If you cannot locate any of the files mentioned you will need to
reinstall the software.

On 3 Oct 2003 at 7:45, teklay Weldeabzgi wrote:

>  dear all
>  I have the latest version of Energyplus software, but
> as i have tried to start i couldn't find the area
>  Energy+.idd, Eneregyplus.exe, RunEPlus.bat and
> others. So everyone who is familiar with can mail me.
> i'm a new user of enrgyplus.
>    Teklay

> http://shopping.yahoo.com

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:
>
> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the
> appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.
>

> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Upgrade to 128-Bit SSL Security!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/p7cEmB/s7qGAA/yigFAA/dkFolB/TM