[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Energy and Electricity outputs

Michael Hi !
I want to find the COP of The systems in my file.
As you know, The COP is changing with the enviromant and inside
demand temperatures .
All I wanted is an output telling me what was the load on the HVAC
system for cooling/heating and how much electricity it demanded.
All the output report variables I found were the energy devided by
the time ( for example : x [j] for hourly energy and x/3600 [W] for
that hour electricity demand . how can I get the COP from those
details ?

Thanks

Eng. Itamar G.
NBRI Technion