Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Energy and Electricity outputs

That depends on the particular system type.  Chillers have a report
variable for COP.  For other equipment types, you need to report the
load and energy use and calculate COP.  Look in the RDD output file
for a complete list of available report variables for your run.

Mike