Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] IFC to IDF error message

Giovanni,

It is impossible to trace errors from a single error message when so
many different, and constantly changing, software tools are involved.
Could you send your IFC model to me directly at RJHitchcock@xxxxxxx?  Or
you could send me your ArchiCAD model in .PLA (archive) format.

Rob Hitchcock

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/dkFolB/TM