Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Tutorials for EnergyPlus!

Yehya,

There are no EnergyPlus tutorials as such.  However, when you
installed EnergyPlus on your computer it created an ExampleFiles
subdirectory which contains a number of simple models for a variety
of typical HVAC systems.  Try walking through some of the example
files using the InputOutputReference (located in the documentation
subdirectory) as a guide.  This will help you learn the program's
input structure, user-defined variables and syntax.

You might also want to attend one of the EnergyPlus workshops for
beginning modelers which are being planned for 2004.  We'll keep you
posted on workshop plans (i.e., time and location) when they are
further developed.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/dkFolB/TM