Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] possible error for ACH calculation

Ian,

You are right. There is a bug in EnergyPlus. The timestep values of "Infiltration-Air Change Rate" are OK. But for hourly
reporting the sum of the timestep values is being used instead of the average. I'll fix this.

Thanks for finding the problem!

Fred Winkelmann

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/dkFolB/TM