RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Zone mean air temperature

Sam:

Did some more with this.  Main air loop had multiple supply and
return fans in series and many max iteration errors.  Tried changing
this to a single supply and return fan, did not help.  Noticed that
the heating load range was being exceeded and increased the upper
limit by a factor of 100 or so.  This helped, but there are still
many max iteration errors.  Added reporting of the plant loop outlet
temperature and boiler operation.  The plant loop temperature is
fluctuating widely and the boilers are never operating.  That's all
for today.    I suspect there is a problem with the hot water loop
and how it is connected or controlled.

Mike