Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] problem in running the examplefiles

Teklay,

To run EnergyPlus you need to double-click on the EP-Launch
executable (EP-Launch.exe) in the EnergyPlus root directory (to
facilitate running EnergyPlus in the future, you may wish to create a
shortcut for EP-Launch.exe).  This will open a window from which you
can open/edit/create a input file as well an appropriate weather
file.  To open one of the example files use the "Browse" button to go
to the ExampleFiles subdirectory, and then select whichever example
file you would like to run.

On 26 Oct 2003 at 21:23, teklay Weldeabzgi wrote:

>   hello everyone
>  i'm a new user of energyplus. i'm using this software
> for my masters thesis.But as i'm trying to run the
> examplefiles using the procedure  file or batch file.
> i got at the DOS prompt that " the system can not find
> the file specified" again it says " in.idf is not
> found"
>    but  i use the correct path to indicate the input
> path.
>   So is every one can help me and tell me the
> procedures to follow in order to run using the
> procedure file.
>           thanks

> ---------------------~--> Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your
> HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders
> $50 or more to the US & Canada.
> http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/dkFolB/TM

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:
>
> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the
> appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.
>

> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping