[EnergyPlus_Support] problem in running the examplefiles

  hello everyone
 i'm a new user of energyplus. i'm using this software
for my masters thesis.But as i'm trying to run the
examplefiles using the procedure  file or batch file.
i got at the DOS prompt that " the system can not find
the file specified" again it says " in.idf is not
found"
   but  i use the correct path to indicate the input
path.
  So is every one can help me and tell me the
procedures to follow in order to run using the
procedure file.
          thanks

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/dkFolB/TM