[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Corrupt File

This could be one of several problems:

a) virus-checker interfering with installation, disable checking before
running install

b) full disk

c) no admin rights, certain operating systems require you to be logged
in with administrator rights before running the install since it updates
system files (dll and ocx files, for example)

d) bad file - the file may really be corrupt, redownload the installer.
Note, to return directly to the download page without going to the
registration page, see the link in the password e-mail.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/dkFolB/TM