[EnergyPlus_Support] Problem with weather files in Version 1.1.1

Dear Group,

I recently downloaded the new E+ Version 1.1.1. I guess I installed
everything
correct. Running E+ from the launch pad I got the fatal error that E+ did
not
find the weather file although selecting the weater file with the browse
function.
I could start E+ from the dos environment but I had to add the weather file
name.

thanks for your help

Franz

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.