Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Room is cooled (to setpoint) obviously but report gives cooling = 0

Sorry it took so long to look at this.  You have only one branch on
the chilled water demand side.  The demand side must have an inlet
pipe.  The safest way to do this is to have an inlet pipe, then a
splitter (with only one outlet branch), the cw coil branch, then a
mixer and an outlet pipe.  It might work if you just add a pipe to
your CoolingCoilBranch, but I have not tested this.

Mike