Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Daylighting

The problem is in the DOE-2 input.  The DOE-2 and EnergyPlus
daylighting reference points appear to be in the same place at first
glance.  In both programs they are relative to the zone origin and
the values are equivalent in the two input files.  However, the DOE-2
input has zone origins of 0,0,0 and the EnergyPlus input does not.
It is a very subtle difference between the two runs - it took two
sets of eyes to find the problem at this end.

Since your DOE-2 file is essentially set up in global coordinates
(with all zone origins at 0,0,0), you will need to reposition the
lighting reference points in DOE-2 to be consistent.  There is a
handy drawing tool available for DOE-2 which shows the daylighting
reference points and revealed the problem.

Mike

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/dkFolB/TM