[EnergyPlus_Support] Example Weather Files

I have uploaded several example files to the Files area.  As well, I
uploaded my Excel spreadsheet that shows fields, units, missing data flags,
etc.

Excel SpreadSheet:
   File        : /Weather_Data_Examples/WeatherFormats.xls
   Description : Excel spreadsheet (several sheets) that detail formats for
the EPW, TMY2, TMY, WYEC2, IWEC format fields.

TMY2 Example File:
   File        : /Weather_Data_Examples/TMY2_94846.zip
   Description : Example TMY2 data file.

TMY Example File:
   File        : /Weather_Data_Examples/TMY_11641.zip
   Description : Example TMY file.  Note to properly process, this "WBAN"
number will need to be matched to a location in the WBANAbbreviations.csv
file.

WYEC2 Example File:
   File        : /Weather_Data_Examples/WYEC2_ILCHIGOW.zip
   Description : Example WYEC2 file.

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list