[EnergyPlus_Support] misunderstood fatal error about pump

I'm simulating a building with three termal zone and a
central "simple boiler".
This is the message of fatal error:
" Fatal  ** The following pump is not the first component on its
loop: HW CIRC PUMP"
I have controlled the Branch list and the inlet an outlet node and it
seems to me the pump is the first component of the supply side. Why
this fatal error.

thanks a lot

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/dkFolB/TM