Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Macro for multy-files running

I was a little hasty in making that batch file example.  As presented, it would
overwrite the results each time.  Here is a master batch file approach that
would solve this problem:

echo ##set1 MyParameter 01 > Parameters.imf
copy drive:\path\MasterInputFile.imf drive:\path\MasterInputFile-01.imf
call RunEplus.bat MasterInputFile-01.imf weatherfilename
echo ##set1 MyParameter 02 > Parameters.imf
copy drive:\path\MasterInputFile.imf drive:\path\MasterInputFile-02.imf
call RunEplus.bat MasterInputFile-02.imf weatherfilename

Note that RunEplus.bat must be edited to set the input and output path names or
modified to accept these as arguments.  RunEplus.bat may also be edited to
limit which output files are saved.  If you are familiar with batch files
structures and variables, there are more efficient ways to program this  such
as using a subroutine within the batch file or reprogramming RunEplus.bat to do
the echo and the copy so that those commands are not repeated here.

Mike