Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] ifc adt floor conversion

John,

Which release of IFC are you creating from ADT3.3?  We are in the
process of correcting problems with floor and ceiling boundaries for
IFC1.5.1 and 2.0.  The IFC2x release might help you avoid this problem.

I can take a look at your IFC file if you email it directly to me (the
EnergyPlus Support listserv will not accept attachments).

Rob Hitchcock
RJHitchcock@xxxxxxx

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/dkFolB/TM