From: "Ian Doebber" <idoebber@xxxxxx>
To: <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 11:08 AM
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Discharge coefficient ?

> I am trying to have COMIS calculate the Cd values for my openings but I
keep getting error that I need to specify the room depth with the H/D/W
option.  Is there any way to do this with energy plus or do I have to do it
in the COMIS input file.  Also can COMIS automatically calculate the Cd for
cracks in surfaces or does this have to be entered manually?  If I have to
enter Cd manually, what is a good average estimate such as 0.6 to represent
a sharp orifice.

> Thanks
> Ian

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:
>
> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/dkFolB/TM