[EnergyPlus_Support] Weather File For EnergyPlus

Does anyone have (or know where I can get) a weather file for Bamako, Mali?

The closest available weather file I can find is for Dakar Senegal.  Senegal
is much more humid throughout the course of the year, and also has lower
peak temperatures, so I'm a little reluctant to use it.

Any information someone could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Greg Doerge

To visit your group on the web, go to: