Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] low temp radiant system: hydronic

This is not what one would expect.  What weather file are you using?  What is
the date stamp on the weather file?  If you run the 1zoneuncontrolled example
with the same weather file, do you see the same pattern?

Mike

On 18 Dec 2003, at 9:45, frigerio_lu wrote:

> I have some problem with "low temp radiant system:hydronic":
> when I have done the simulation of my building, I have obtained that
> the night solar heat gain are bigger than those obtained at midday.
> Why? for data about low temp radiant in my simulation I have used the
> example file "RadLowHydrHeatCoolAuto.idf".
> Thanks
> Luca

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> in the Files are of the Support Web Site.
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

>  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

To visit your group on the web, go to: