[EnergyPlus_Support] zone geometry

season's greetings all.

i have a 5-story building. the exterior wall is adjacent to 11 zones (2 on each floor plus the atrium). i am modeling this wall as adibatic as i am only modeling a certain section of the building. my question is - can i enter it as one wall or do i have to break it up into 11 smaller walls (one with each zone)? if i can enter it as one wall then what should my input for "InsideFaceEnvironment" be since eplus allows only one option? OutsideFaceEnvironment is ExteriorEnvironment, which shouldn't matter as it is adibatic.

thanks,

~mohit

 -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: