[EnergyPlus_Support] Fanger PMV

Hi all,

I'm studying a single zone adobe house in Arizona. For preliminary study, the passive features of the house is under study.

The Fanger PMV model in EnergyPlus, as I understand has a discrete scale which doesn't conform to the usual -3 to +3 scale. In the Fanger PMV output I'm getting a range of -6 to -12 ( for a MRT range of 32ºC - 35ºC).

I greatly appreciate any input on how to interpret this scale if I were to check for PPD.

Thank you.

Best,

Vamshi

 -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: