[EnergyPlus_Support] Possibility of reducing time steps (heating assessment)

Hello everyone,

I am interested in the comparison and relative assessment of heating
concepts. One special focus is the "stochastic use" of individual
rooms and the possibility of energy savings if very fast ("almost
massless") heating devices are used.

I can, of course, limit the periods of inhabitance to single hours
distributed adequately over the various days of some example year, but I
did not envision any possibility to:

# either define a starting time of the heating equipment relative to the
onset of the room use with very short precursing time (like some minutes)

# or tell e+ to report comfort and temperature readings in minutes
ranges after the heating sets in, which might be an alternative approach
in assessing those interesting values.

In my understanding the smallest time step is 1/6th of an hour which
would not be adequate for this kind of investigation.

Any help really appreciated!

Regards,

	Peter Roosen
--
goethe GbR               Vollmer & Roosen GbR     Dr. Peter Roosen
www.goethe-gbr.de        www.linguadapt.de        www.peter-roosen.com

Der Tourenplaner-zu-Routenkonverter: http://www.gps-route.com
Die öffentliche GPS-Wegpunktedatenbank: http://www.gpspunkte.de
Internetgestützte Aphasietherapie: http://www.linguadapt.de/sh
Vergleichen Sie ihre Firma: http://innoscan.duisburg.ihk.de
Energietechnische Kostenfunktionen: http://kfserver.kaiserstadt.de

privat: 50.7383 N, 6.0427 E

 -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/dkFolB/TM