Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] SpamAssassin report received

sorry I have to chack how that happend.

kindly,

nino

From: "Peter Roosen" <roosen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, Jan-22-2004 12:55 PM
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] SpamAssassin report received
Hello list maintainers,??after replying to a former EnergyPlus_Support mail to bring in a new?topic I received a SpamAssassin report, telling me that my mail was?considered as spam:??  MW Consulting Engineers has indentified your message as spam.  ?  It will not be delivered.?  ...??Entering the web interface for renewed posting of my mail showed that?it had been accepted by the Yahoo Group nevertheless. I am somewhat?confused!??Regards,??  Peter Roosen?????The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:?http://www.energyplus.gov??The group web site is:?http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/??Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.?????-- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.????????
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

?Yahoo! Groups Link
To visit your group on the web, go to:?http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/? ;

 -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/dkFolB/TM