Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Possibility of reducing time steps (heating assessment)

It seems to me that Energy Plus may not be the right tool for you to use
for your analysis.  Your heating devise probably needs to be a new,
custom written routine in addition to reducing the time step.  Reducing
the time step to meet your specific needs may cause other calculation
problems.  Things like the distribution of heat into the space are
probably bigger issues.  I would recommend trying a dynamic CFD
simulation approach, but be prepared for days of calculation time...

Ned Lyon

Senior Project Manager
Simpson Gumpertz & Heger Inc.

41 Seyon Street
Building #1, Suite 500
Waltham, MA  02453

Phone:  781-907-9000
Fax:  781-907-9009

>>> roosen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 01/22/04 3:53 AM >>>

 -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: