Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] more then 1 vav single duct per zone

Hello,
Currently there are more than inlet node to a zone and its purpose was to
allow for multiple systems to serve the zone or for systems that required
more than 1 inlet node.  So the simple answer is yes you can have more than
1 system serve a zone and then these multiple units are prioritized in the
Controlled Zone Configuration to let the program know which ones to use
first to meet the loads.

Thanks Richard Liesen