[EnergyPlus_Support] IP Units help

I am a new user to EPlus, and I'm not sure if it will be the tool I
need if I cannot work in IP units.

Can someone tell me which input interfaces for EPlus do a nice job of
allowing IP units? My main emphasis is for HVAC load and energy
analysis use.

Also, can anyone share with me an Excel spreadsheet, or other simple
method of converting SI units to IP units in the output reports for
EPlus?

Thank you,

Tom Connolly, PE, CEM
Connolly Consulting Engineers, PLLC

 -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.