From: markus_gmeinder [mailto:markus_gmeinder@xxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 9:13 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Radiator simulation

Hello,
I have a 2zone model and a "simple" hot water radiator system. The
boiler is placed in Zone 2 as well as 2 radiators. The 3rd radiator
is placed in zone 1.
Is there somebody who has a example-.idf file? (e.g.
BASEBOARDHEATER:WATER:CONVECTIVE)
I think without an example it will be impossible to integrate such a
system correct.

Thank you Markus

-- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

 <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cks0opm/M=274551.4550177.5761904.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705007389:HM/EXP=1077812219/A=2019528/R=2/SIG=141grb29b/*http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/N3349.yahoo1/B1282054.27;abr=!ie4;abr=!ie5;sz=300x250;code=18634;dcopt=rcl;ord=1077725819081679?> Click HereClick Here
  <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=274551.4550177.5761904.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=:HM/A=2019528/rand=621446997>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

 -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.