Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] (unknown)

Anyone can get a look at the code... but your answer may be in the Engineering Reference (300 pages and growing).

When you install EnergyPlus, this is placed in your EnergyPlus\Documentation directory.

Got to Start, Programs, EnergyPlus V1.1.1 Programs, and select DocMainMenu. Engineering Reference is the fourth item.

Or you can grab it from the web site:

http://www.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/pdfs/engineeringdoc.pdf

Or... collaborative developers can get the code... more info on:

http://www.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/licensing.html#collaborative_developer

	<pizzaalan@xxxxxxxxx>
	02/26/2004 05:58 PM