Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] **Warning**Floor Tilt=0.0

This means that your floor is upside down, because your coordinates have been
entered in reverse order.  To fix this, reverse the order of your four sets of
vertices.  To check surface tilt, azimuth, area and other specifications for
all of your surfaces, add "Report, Surfaces, Details;" to your idf file.  The
report appears is the eio output file, and is comma-separated for easy viewing
in a spreadsheet program.

Mike

On 26 Feb 2004, at 10:59, markus_gmeinder wrote:

> Hello,
> I got always this message although the view factor to the ground is
> 1:
> Program Version,EnergyPlus 1.1.1.012, 26.02.2004 10:51
>    ** Warning ** Floor Tilt=0.0, much less than expected tilt of
> 180, for Surface=ZN001:FLOOR001, in Zone=ZONE ONE
>
> What can I do to prevent these messages?
> Thank you
> Markus

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> in the Files are of the Support Web Site.
>

>  -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the
>  Support Web Site.
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/dkFolB/TM

 -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.