[EnergyPlus_Support] weather file & heat gain

Just a reminder--all the weather data on the EnergyPlus web site
is ready to go.  You don't have to process it.  Just download
the EPW to your computer.

----- Forwarded by Drury Crawley/EE/DOE on 02/27/2004 01:16 PM -----

	<markus_gmeinder@xxxxxx>
	02/27/2004 12:48 PM