Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Modify Wall Tilt

Surface tilt and azimuth are controlled by the surface coordinates.
ViewFactorToGround is only used to specify the amount of diffuse solar
reflected from the ground that is incident on the surface.

Mike

On 26 Feb 2004, at 11:05, markus_gmeinder wrote:

> I want consider different wall tilt angels.
> Is it enough to modify the FiewFactorToGround or do I have to alter
> the Surfaces and SubSurfaces of the relevant walls?
> Thank you very much
> Markus

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> in the Files are of the Support Web Site.
>

>  -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the
>  Support Web Site.
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx

 -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.