Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] why i cannot use IFC2IDF?

You may have a mismatched IFCtoIDF client and BSPro COM Server.  If you
have previous versions of EnergyPlus installed on your computer, you
should uninstall BSPro using Windows Add/Remove Programs and then
install the version of BSPro that came with the version of EnergyPlus
that you are currently running.  The installation program for BSPro for
EnergyPlus is named BSPro_e+.EXE and is located in the
PreProcess/IFCtoIDF subdirectory where you installed EnergyPlus.

Rob Hitchcock
==========
tandogxy wrote:

> when i use ifc2idf software, there is always a wrong pop message that
> is Type Doesn't Match. of EplusBSclient.
> What's wrong with this? I cannot converse any ifc file to idf file.
> within win98 and xp to use the idf file in Energy plus.
> and I have installed the BSpro sever correctly.
> Pls tell me the answer.

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:
>
> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the
> appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.
>

> -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of
> the Support Web Site.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/dkFolB/TM

 -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.