Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] generating weather file

EnergyPlus needs hourly data.

You can adjust the data that I generated for you to
match your monthly data.  The WeatherConverter
can create a CSV version of the EPW files.  Modify
the files in a spreadsheet and create a new EPW.

                      "teklay
                      Weldeabzgi"              To:       EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      <teklay1979@yahoo        cc:
                      .com>                    Subject:  Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] generating weather file

                      03/13/2004 03:38
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      EnergyPlus_Suppor

Mike
last time i have comunicated with Drury Crawley from
DOE but he/she can't find the place that i need. so i
need to generate my self. so could you help me to work
this.
  * can Energy Plus accept monthly data?
  * what can i do if the data are not available ?

Tek

http://mail.yahoo.com