[EnergyPlus_Support] higher temperature, lower cooling rate

Hi, I have a problem to explain my simulation results.
Is it possible that in my different models (I altered the tilt angle
of the S-E and S-W walls from vertical(90°) to 50° in 5°steps) the
temperatures of the model are lower the lower the wall tilt angle
during a summer day.
When I calculate the cooling rate the behaviour is converse. The
lower the wall tilt angle the higher the cooling rate.
When I consider the sun intensity than the results of the cooling
rate are explainable. But when the cooling rate is high consequently
the temperature in the same model should be high as well. There must
be something wrong or do I ignore something.
I hope anybody of you can explain me the circumstances.
Thank u very much,
Markus

 -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.