[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: User Interface

In the EZPlus.zip file of the deringer group is the inptool.xls file
missing hence you can not create a Excel spreadsheet.

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Crawley, Drury"
<drury.crawley@h...> wrote:
> 				Two corrections ...
>
> 				the 'as-yet unnamed tool' from Taitem
> Engineering
> 				is not a residential interface but
> completely
> 				new interface for COMMERCIAL
buildings.

> 				the 'as-yet unnamed tool' from
Geopraxis is
> 				Green Building Studio and is
available for
> 				beta testing on their web site:
> http://www.greenbuildingstudio.com/
>
> 				When our updated web site goes live
> (hopefully this
> 				week), up-to-date information on
interfaces
> is included.
>

> 	tcornell@g...
> 			03/10/2004 09:59 AM
> 			Please respond to EnergyPlus_Support
>
> 	To:	david.taylor@s...@SMTP@Exchange
> 	cc:	EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@SMTP@Exchange
> 	Subject:	Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] User Interface
>

> 				As of December 2003, this is the
current
> status of EnergyPlus interface development:
>
> 				-- Ecotect
> 				Ecotect is a conceptual design tool
with a
> 3-D design interface which can export to EnergyPlus format.
>

> http://www.squ1.com/ecotect/ecotect-home.html
> <http://www.squ1.com/ecotect/ecotect-home.html>
>
> 				-- DesignBuilder,
> 				DesignBuilder is a software tool for
> assessing and creating building designs.  The EnergyPlus module
provides
> access to most of the EnergyPlus fabric, ventilation, lighting and
solar
> modelling capabilities. Heating and cooling loads can be easily
modelled
> using the "purchased air" system type, or you can enter your own
EnergyPlus
> script to access more advanced HVAC modelling capabilities.   In
beta...
> available upon request
>
> 				http://www.designbuilder.co.uk
> <http://www.designbuilder.co.uk>
>
> 				-- DrawBDL
> 				Originally written for viewing
building
> geometry in DOE-2 input files that can now convert the building
geometry
> portion of DOE-2 input files to EnergyPlus format
>
> 				http://www.drawbdl.com/
> <http://www.drawbdl.com/>
>
> 				-- TSe+Mat and TSe+Glz
> 				TSe+Mat manages the material inputs
for
> EnergyPlus.  TSe+Glz allows the users to create/edit and manage the
> glass/gas/blinds/shade component properties of windows and their
> construction. Users can export the selected component/construction
into an
> IDF compliant format, for use in an E+ input file conveniently.
>
> 				http://www.tse-inc.net/tseplus
> <http://www.tse-inc.net/tseplus>
>
> 				-- EnergyGauge from FSEC
> 				EnergyGauge allows simple yet
detailed
> performance-based analysis of building energy use and economic
analysis of
> proposed energy improvements. EnergyPlus running from EnergyGauge
input was
> demonstrated in January 2003 and is expected to be available in
2004.

> 				http://energygauge.com/
> <http://energygauge.com/>
>
> 				-- as yet unnamed tool
> 				Funded to extend TREAT into indoor
air
> quality/natural ventilation for residential buildings.  From web
site:  "We
> are developing a graphical user interface for the U.S. Department
of
> Energy's new EnergyPlus program.  Available in 2004."
>

> http://www.taitem.com/index.cfm/page/software.energyplus.htm
> <http://www.taitem.com/index.cfm/page/software.energyplus.htm>
>
> 				-- as yet unnamed tool
> 				Tool from GeoPraxis to write
EnergyPlus

wrote:

> 				> Does anyone know where I could
find an
> easy-to-use user interface and
> 				> about how much they cost?
> 				>
> 				>
> 				>
> 				> ------------------------ Yahoo!
Groups
> Sponsor
> 				> ---------------------~--> Buy Ink
> Cartridges or Refill Kits for your
> 				> HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at
> MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders
> 				> $50 or more to the US & Canada.
> 				> http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?
cid=5511
> <http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511>
> 				>
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/dkFolB/TM
> <http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/dkFolB/TM>
> 				>
--~
> 				> ->
> 				>
> 				> The primary EnergyPlus web site is
found
> at:
> 				> http://www.energyplus.gov
> <http://www.energyplus.gov>
> 				>
> 				> The group web site is:
> 				>
> 				>
> 				> Attachments are not allowed --
please post
> any files to the
> 				> appropriate folder in the Files
are of the
> Support Web Site.
> 				>
> 				>
> 				>
> 				>
> 				>  -- please post any files to the
> appropriate folder in the Files are
> 				>  of the Support Web Site.
> 				>
> 				>
> 				>
> 				>
> 				>
> 				> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 				>
> 				>
> 				>
> 				>
> 				>
>

> 				The primary EnergyPlus web site is
found at:
> 				http://www.energyplus.gov
> <http://www.energyplus.gov>
>
> 				The group web site is:

> 				Attachments are not allowed --
please post
> any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the
Support Web
> Site.
>

> 				-- please post any files to the
appropriate
> folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.
>

> 				  _____
>
> 				Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> 				*	To visit your group on the
web, go
> to:

> 				*	To unsubscribe from this
group, send
> an email to:

subject=Unsubscribe>

> 				*	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is
subject
> to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

 -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.