Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] EPMacro

EPMacro is automatically installed when you install EnergyPlus.
The program is located in the 'root' directory or C:\energyplus by
default but you don't need to run it separately.

Use the EP-Launch program or the RunEnergyPlus batch file--they
both already call EPMacro when a .IMF file is used.

                      zhaicq98
                      <chaoqinz@andrew.        To:       EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      cmu.edu>                 cc:
                                               Subject:  [EnergyPlus_Support] EPMacro
                      03/18/2004 06:01
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      EnergyPlus_Suppor

I am trying to convert my DOE-2 file to EnergyPlus file. I used the
DOE2Translater and got a .imf file. As I read from the readme file
of DOE2Translater, EPMacro is needed for a .imf file. But I can not
find EPMacro. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

-- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the
Support Web Site.

                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      To visit your group on the web, go to:

Upgrade to 128-bit SSL Security!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/LPJzrA/yjVHAA/TtwFAA/dkFolB/TM

 -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.