    From: Drury.Crawley@xxxxxxxxxx
    To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 1:15 AM
    Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] case for UFAD whole system simulation

    EnergyPlus can handle displacement ventilation
    in this new release (V 1.2) but not yet UFAD.
    The capability to simulate UFAD is under development
    but won't be available until a future release.

                          "Xu H.T"
                          <02900046r@polyu.        To:       EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          edu.hk>                  cc:
                                                   Subject:  [EnergyPlus_Support] case for UFAD whole system
                          04/18/2004 02:47          simulation
                          AM
                          Please respond to
                          EnergyPlus_Suppor

      Dear all,

      I am now just a jackaroo of E+ and I want to simulate a conditioned space
    employing underfloor air distribution (UFAD) system for the whole system
    energy consumption simulation. If there is any example I can refer to?

      I know the latest version of E+ can be employed for the displacement
    ventilation. If it can be used for UFAD system?
      Thanks very much.

      Best Regards,

      Xu Hongtao