Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Question: Radiant Panel

Hi, Mike:

Could you tell me how to define the " near the inside face of the surface and  a  very thin layer of material on top of it" ?

I do not know how to define it. Should I add another surface and then define it as thin construction with internal source?

Thanks.

David Tian

"Michael J. Witte" <mjwitte@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
You have two options:

1)  Baseboard Heater:Water:Convective which is thermostatically controlled and
adds heat to the space by convection.

or 2)  Use LOW TEMP RADIANT SYSTEM:HYDRONIC with the source near the inside
face of the surface and a very thin layer of material on top of it.

Mike

On 15 Apr 2004, at 23:32, tianzhen9 wrote:

> Hi, there,
>
> I am modelling the radiant cooling slab system with perimeter
> radiant panel heating system.
>
> I can not find the "hydraulic radiant panal system" in Energyplus.
> It sounds like somebody has posted this question before, but I
> cannnot find it.
>
> Should I set the "Radiant Panel" as "Baseboard Heater:
> Water:Concective"? And how about other directions?
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> David Tian

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is: