From: Miguel Angel Pascual [mailto:mapascual@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 4:53 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@yahoogroups. com
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Water heater temperature node

Hello,

I would like to have the "use loop" of  a "solar heating system plant"
available whenever the "Water heater temperature" is above the temperature
of a node in another circuit.

I am using a "system availability manager:differential thermostat" object
but I can't get the value of the "water heater temperature node".

Has anybody any idea?

Thanks,

Miguel Angel Pascual

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: