Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Condenser outlet temperature

For air and evap cooled chillers, the condenser outlet temperature is not
calculated.  To calculate this temperature, you would need to determine the air
flow rate through the condenser and then use the relationship

Qcondenser [W] = AirVolumeFlowRate [m3/s] * Density [kg/m3] * SpecificHeat
[J/kg-K] * (Tout - Tin) [K]

Mike

On 20 Apr 2004, at 21:26, HSIEH Chun-Ming wrote:

> Dear sirs:
>
> For a water-cooled chiller,
> there is an ouput, Chiller Cond Water Outlet Temp, to report the outlet
> temperature of a chiller.
> On the other hand, there is no such outlet temperature report for an
> air-cooled chiller.
> The same situation in the case of a window air conditioner.
>
> What I want to know is the exhaust air temperature that discharged from
> a window air conditioner.
> Is there an output related to the oulet temperature?
> If no,
> which equation is available for me to calculate the outlet temperature
> from the EnergyPlus output (heat rejection/heat transfer (J)).
> or what other else parameters/information (airflow rate, for example) we
> need to calculate the oulet temperature.
> Heat and Temperature are always confusing me.
> Thank you very much.
>
> Chunming

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is: