[EnergyPlus_Support] Request for Sample IDF Files for Large Buildings

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

For a graduate independent study project seeking to develop central
chiller plant selection guidelines, we are in great need for building
description files for large commercial buildings such as offices,
schools, or hospitals.

Because the semester is coming to an end and the student in question
is having problems scaling the building size with the "multiplier"
feature, I am wondering if you would kindly submit to us any E+ v1.2
IDF file (and IDD if necessary) that we could use for the chiller
selection study.

Your help is GREATLY appreciated!

Best regards and cordial thanks,

Gregor P. Henze, Ph.D., P.E.
University of Nebraska - Architectural Engineering
1110 South 67th Street,  Peter Kiewit Institute 203D
Omaha, Nebraska 68182-0681 USA

eMail: ghenze@xxxxxxx  http://www.ae.unomaha.edu/ghenze
Phone: 402.554.2079  Fax: 402.554.2080