RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Cooling load in displacement ventilation

Without know the magnitudes of the decrease and increase it is difficult to know if anything is wrong in your model, but these changes are expected.  Removing the roomair section is not a problem, the simulation will just revert to the usual complete mixing model.

-----Original Message-----
From: ekwtsang [mailto:ernest_tsang@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 6:19 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Cooling load in displacement ventilation

I had simulated an example file "displacementvent_1zoneOffice.idf".
In order to simulate the effect of UCSD model, I removed the section
of Roomair model and simulated it again. However, I found that when I
removed the room air model, the zone cooling load decrease while the
zone supply air flow rate increase. I wonder anything wrong in the
simulation model or it is too reckless to remove the roomair section
for the testing.

Regards,
Ernest Tsang

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/dkFolB/TM