[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: which university is the best of the world in the HVAC fields?

I think that the HVAC education I got from Architectural Engineering
at the University of Nebraska was top notch.  There is also a great
deal of interesting research being done there.

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, tandog tandog
<tandogxy@y...> wrote:

> who can tell me which university is the best of the world in the
HVAC fields?

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/dkFolB/TM