[EnergyPlus_Support] sky model in EnergyPlus

Hi all,

was looking the engineering reference for this but could not find
something.
I took the sky temperatures from the results in EnergyPlus and
compared them with the predictions of some models from the literature
(Cole's, Clarke's, Czeplak, e.t.c. - for the same weather file).
However, none of them was matching with the results in EnergyPlus.
How does EnergyPlus calculate the sky temperatures? I know there are
Sky Temperatures in the weather file but does it take them from
there? If yes, are these temperatures measured somehow or calculated
by another way?

Thank you in advance.