Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] purchased air with other system?

Maybe, depending on what you are trying to learn with your model.  If you have
unlimite purchased air capacity and set it to be priority 1, then the entire
load will be met by purchased air and the other system will never operate.  If
you specify the baseboard system as first priority, the purchased air will pick
up the remaining load.

Mike

On 18 May 2004, at 23:01, pizzaalan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I simulated a building with purchased air, now I want to add
> baseboard radiant system. Is possible to combine purchased air with
> radiant system.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Alan

> http://www.energyplus.gov