Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] different air flow for heating and cooling systems

FURNACE:BLOWTHRU:HEATCOOL operates with a single flow rate for both heating and
cooling.  You must model two systems, one for heating and one for cooling to
have different flow rates.  Because a given zone may be served by only one AIR
PRIMARY LOOP, the second system must be a piece of zone equipment, such as AIR
CONDITIONER:WINDOW:CYCLING or UNIT HEATER.

Mike

On 18 May 2004, at 11:49, Ian Doebber wrote:

> I am using the "FURNACE:BLOWTHRU:HEATCOOL" unitary system and was wondering
> whether I could specify one flow rate for the cooling operation and a different
> flow rate for the heating operation.  Is this possible or can this type of
> system only be specified at one flow rate.  If I can not specify 2 flow rates
> for this system, is there another unitary system that I can do this for or do I
> have to creating two seperate systems, one for heating and one for cooling.
>
> Thanks
> Ian Doebber
> Graduate Student
> Mechanical Engineering