Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Severe and warning

Leila,

   Could you post your file?  (The first warning looks very minor).  The
second is a different problem altogether though it can be caused if you
have your floors or surfaces facing in the incorrect direction but you
would get some warnings then too.

   Either put it in the problem submittal area for the group or send it
directly to me (linda@xxxxxxxxxx) or the support email
(energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx)

Thanks.

At 01:16 PM 5/21/2004, leila wrote:
>I´m having some problems with the simulation of a building with
>several floors. I don´t know who to solve the follow warning and the
>error.

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list