[EnergyPlus_Support] Severe and warning

Hi,

I´m having some problems with the simulation of a building with
several floors. I don´t know who to solve the follow warning and the
error.

**Warning**Inside surface heat balance did not converge with Max Temp
Difference [C] =2.457E-003 vs Max Allowed Temp Diff [C] =2.000E-003
**~~~** occuring in simulation=SAN_FRANCISCO CA USA TMY2-23234
WMO#=724940 at 03/19 16:10

**Severe**Temperature out of bounds (201.33) for surface=PISO
01:ZN005CHÃO
**~~~**occuring in simulation=SAN_FRANCISCO CA USA TMY2-23234
WMO#=724940 at 04/12 16:10
**~~~**A temperature out of bounds problem can be caused by several
things.The user should check the weather environment, the level of
internal gains with respect to the zone, and the thermal properties
of their materials among other things.

I´m simulating using the weather file of San Francisco because it
becomes with the EnergyPlus.

Thank You all for all the attention

Leila Félix Henriques (portuguese student)